DISCLAIMER: Meme: [link] Owner:
Thought I should join in the Scott Pilgrim meme fun, since a few others have done it and I thought, why not?
1. Kim Pine
- She reminds me of Kagura from Gintama in terms of her personality, except she doesn't have superhuman strength and carries her trusty umbrella. That aside, I can sorta relate to her as she's a bit of a moody cow like me.Wallace Wells
- XD Thank God he doesn't act like a stereotypical homosexual person and that he's a sarcastic guy. Plus I lol'd when he shouts to Crash and the Boys, "This isn't a race, you guys!", before the band gave him a present, i.e. the song "We Hate You, Please Die".
2. Anyone who
s my work should know about my 4 favourite Evil Exes, but for those who are a bit wet behind their ears, look at my gallery and the pretty pictures.
XD Yeah, about Matthew and Gideon punching each other, let's say Patel is pretty jealous of the 'Final Boss' getting the spotlight more than the rest of them.
3. Wallace and Kim are fine at cooking bacon. Poor Matthew's got his burnt, due to his Mystical Powers. Gideon refuses to cook bacon, just because he's a total dick when it comes to DIY cuisine. XD And finally, aaaaaw. Poor Kyle and Ken, they can't get to pronounce 'bacon' right. X3
4. Self-explanatory. 'Nuff said.
5. No, I'm not showing some disgusting form of twinsect to the Katayanagi Twins. I'm absolutely rubbish at yaoi/yuri stuff and besides, looking at Japanese R-18 stuff makes me want to roll out my eyes, before giving me mental trauma for many years or something. And don't ask Matthew in the corner, don't know what got into me.